4.14.2010

Resonate

For some reason I have this craving to do something drastic to my hair. I think it would be fun to go crazy platinum blond (like white) or a dark brunette. I'm also crazy over fox tails at the moment. It's my dream to stumble upon a faux fur one at a local thrift store. For some odd reason it seems like whenever I go I never find the specific thing I'm looking for and I find something I was searching for months ago instead. I'm also dying to wear my thigh high tights I just purchased from American Apparel. I'm waiting to find the perfect wedge to pair them with.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
tangentmag/bleachblack/fashiontoast

3 comments:

Coco and Zaahb said...

As far as dying your hair goes i think you should go for it



Http://cocozaahb.com

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious said...

eehee i'm also having a craving for doing something craazy to my hair but i have no idea what ... definitely not blonde coz i'm asian and that would look pretty ridiculous :P

LADYPLAY said...

great blog! ladyplay from paris